Hi there! Sarah here with a quick and easy flower tutorial.
Patterned Paper with doily print (can use any paper with larger circle pattern)
Fussy-cutting scissors (not pictured)
White craft glue
1. Fussy-Cut Doilies from Patterned Paper.
2. Using scallop scissors, cut doily shapes into a spiral.
4. Starting at the outside edge, roll the spiral in on itself - you can use a paper piercer/paintbrush/quilling tool for this, but I just used my fingers. The tighter you roll, the smaller your rose.
5. Glue the rolled rose to the centre of the doily.
6. Glue a pearl bead inside the centre of the rose.
That's it - a really simple rolled rose using the doily patterned paper included in the May Anniversary Kit! Here is the layout I used these roses on!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - hope you'll give these flowers a try!